We made improvements to the DS-15 Servo used in the Mamba 10, but the roll-out of the servo was not properly controlled at the assembly line. Because of this, a small quantity of Mamba 10's with improved servos were shipped without the matching updates to the Aura Settings.
NOTE: If replacing servos with newly ordered (DS-15 V2) ones after early July 2019, you will need to load the new configuration file.
If your Mamba 10 feels like the gains are too high (typically indicated by in-flight oscillation or excessive "bouncing" after hard stops), then install our newest Aura configuration for the Mamba 10.
New Mamba 10 Aura Config Files
Right click on the links below and Save Link As to pick a location on your PC for the file to be saved to.
- Stock Mamba 10 Aura Config File
- Stock with Crow Mamba 10 Aura Config File
- Expert Mamba 10 Aura Config File
- Expert with Crow Mamba 10 Aura Config File
How to configure the new Aura Config file onto your Mamba 10 Aura 8
- Connect your Mamba's Aura to the Aura Config Tool. Read the settings from Aura and File->Save them to a folder on your PC for backup.
- File-->Open the new Aura Config File you just downloaded in the Aura Config Tool.
- On the Settings Tab, set your Transmitter Type and Receiver Connection fields.
- With the Aura still Connected Write All to Aura.
NOTE: If you have manually set Aura Subtrims, or have previously done a QUICK TRIM, You can open your back-up of your old settings and go through the Servo Ports (S1-S8) and make a NOTE of the Subtrim value in each port. You can then Read your new DS-15 V2 settings from Aura and enter these noted values in the Servo Ports->Subtrim and Write them to Aura. (Make sure you set View->Advanced View)