What is Aura?
The Aura is an Advanced Flight Control System (AFCS) for fixed wing aircraft. It is very lightweight and compatible with all major radio brands. You no longer need to spend a fortune, nor be restricted to specific radio brands to experience state of the art control.
The Aura is designed to enhance the pilot's experience, while not interfering with the pilot's control. Your aircraft will feel bigger and flying in less wind, while being as agile and responsive.
The powerful 32-bit processor makes it virtually future proof. The micro USB port makes updates easy, not complex. The firmware can even be updated as new features become available. Today, the Aura 8 offers various three axis rate gyro stabilization modes (and yes, you can turn it off from the transmitter if you choose), but it's new generation six axis sensor means it is ready for the future!
- Enhanced Stability and Control for all types of Fixed Wing Aircraft
- 24 Channel internal architecture makes Aura powerful and allows the user to setup an incredible variety of control solutions
- The Aura Config Tool PC Application includes a New Config File Wizard that quickly and easily guides the user through the setup process
- Connects easily to receivers or satellites from all major radio brands
- Micro USB Port allows loading model configurations, user programming, and firmware updates. It uses a standard Micro USB Cable with NO 'special adapters' needed
- Custom tuning through intuitive PC Application
- 3+ Flight Modes allow precise or aggressive settings to be selected in the same flight
- Any flight mode can be setup as "Gyro Off" if desired
- Unlike many other systems, ALL flight modes can include control loops such as Gyros
- 3 Axis Rate Gyro modes for optimum Precision and 3D Aerobatics
- 6 Axis Sensor and powerful 32-bit processor allows for continuous expansion and feature updates
- Lightweight design allows flexible and clean installations without expensive add-ons required
- Includes Aura 8, Micro USB Cable, 4 male-male 'Servo' Interconnect Leads, a 'Bind Plug', and Mounting Tape
Aura 8 - Receiver Connections
- Eight Servo Ports can be individually configured as (PWM) Inputs or Outputs
- Two dedicated mini-ports for DSM® Satellites in single or diversity configurations
- Dedicated input port for single wire digital connection via S.Bus® (Futaba®) or SRXL (SPM) or JR® XBus (mode B) or Graupner (SUMD of 8) or analog PPM stream (Fr Sky, Spektrum AR7700)
- Supports traditional receivers via male to male 'Servo' Interconnect Leads
Aura 8 QQ Extra 300
Pre-installed in the QQ Extra 300
See Extra Manual for it's Unique Auto-Detect Capabilities (including 4 PWM Servo Leads)
Aura 8 Open Stock
To be installed in almost any aircraft
Also known as 'Retail Aura 8'