From Flex Innovations Wiki
Home of General Mamba Tips.
Based on a bit of customer feedback:
- All ARFSV servo arm screws may not be perfectly secured.
- The builder should remove the servo arm screws and secure with a small amount of blue loctite.
You can find a couple of Config File variants for using the Aura 8 with the Mamba in the:
- Aura Config Files Library (includes Mamba with or without the Crow feature)
Aura and Receiver Connection and Use Tips:
- Large Aircraft General Installation and Power Suggestions
- General Installation Connections and Power Suggestions
- When using the new "T" Spektrum Receivers such as the AR8010T, the Aura MUST be updated via Aura Config Tool to Firmware 1.4 to establish connection via SRXL as noted on our AR8010T page.